Sunday, August 10, 2008

How about LindSam?

Okay, let's get to it... I can hardly keep avoiding it, and why should I? As a GayGirl I have been keeping an eye on the Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson stories, and something has been puzzling me lately; We have LiLo and SamRon, but they still haven't really gotten a combined name like Brangelina or TomKat, sooo...
How about LindSam?

I like it... I'm using it!

Also, regarding the question of "Are they even together?" Well, if they were two people of the opposite sex, then people wouldn't need the confirmation of anyone having to come out or describe the nature of their relationship. And really, isn't it a positive thing, that Lindsay treats this like any other realtionship? I mean, she wouldn't give a press conference or send out a public statement confirming that she was dating some guy or got a new friend (of any sex) either.

And in ANY case, whether they're together or not (which, for the record, I absolutely think they are), they do seem very happy and everything has just gotten better for both Lindsay Lohan's career and her overall behaviour, so I can't see that the relationship is bad in any way. I have high hopes for the future of LindSam and hope they stay on track in every way. :o)

Feelin' the love,
- GayGirl

P.S. If they are a couple that doesn't even mean Lindsay views herself as a lesbian, and therefore asking her to "come out" is a bit much. Maybe they just fell in love and are happy together, and they certainly aren't hiding how happy they are. Can't we just appreciate that? I can. And I do.

No comments: