Monday, April 26, 2010

Who is The Gay?

You may or may not have heard that another celebrity is coming out on May 5th. Oh yes, this year's Cinco de Mayo will be as gay as ever, but this time around it won't be because Ellen shows up on my TV wherever I am.

Anyway, just like everybody else, I've been wondering about who this new gay could be. And so, I have compiled a list of my top guesses. Okay okay, some of them might be wishful thinking, but still. Oh, and to be clear, by "wishful thinking" I don't necessarily mean they can't be gay, but just that they probably won't come out. Not this time around anyway.

By the way, I really hope it's going to come out a girl, but I have a sneaky suspicion it's going to be a boy. Eh, what can you do?! Let's get to it, shall we?

In the girls' corner we might see:


1. Queen Latifah - You know you want to... and we promise to treat you like royalty.



2. Michelle Rodriguez - You will never convince anyone that you're straight, and you've realized this and taken the bisexual road (yes, she might be bi, but you only ever see her with girls).


3. Kristen Stewart - Yes, I'm surprised I could wait until the third nominee, but here she is (oh, and there she is channeling our very own Shane of The L Word at Coachella recently, which AE called "More queer every year")



4. Jodie Foster - Hey, it could happen... and it's high time!


5. Nikki Reed - She's already pretty open, so I doubt she'd feel the need to do this whole official thing, but then again, it's the best way to get your own version out.


6. Dianna Agron and/or Lea Michele - Already in the gayest show around and very chummy with each other.


And if turns out to be one from the boys' side, then this is my shortlist:
1. Jake Gyllenhaal
2. Ryan Seacrest
3. Zachery Quinto
4. Wentworth Miller
5. Kevin Spacey


Of course, there is also the chance, that it's someone we've never even remotely considered, and then I'll really be chocked... and yet so very delighted as well.

4 comments:

Landlady of Fat said...

I thought Jodi Foster already came out?

*** GayGirl2000 *** said...

No, I'm afraid not. She started mentioning and thanking her supposed partner of 14 years, Cydney Bernard, in acceptance speeches in late 2007. However, she never actually said they were lovers or that she herself was gay. The two have since split up - after 15 years of having been unofficially together and raising two sons.
I think it's just such an open secret that people have stopped noticing that she's never actually come out.

Landlady of Fat said...

Oh well, damn, I was fooled! LOL

Unknown said...

Whatever, she is gorgeous.