Friday, August 1, 2008

Life is good

Today is a good day. The weather is amazing and I'm working from home, so I took our dog out for a walk and just enjoyed the weather. It's always so quiet outside in the middle of the day compared to the usual morning og afternoon traffic, when I go to the office. Actually, I don't work from home much, but we do have the option and on a day like this, it's just perfect. You can sit outside while working, take a break and walk the dog or enjoy a refreshing beverage (no, not alcohol... I'm working remember) outside. Oh, I should probably explain that I work with marketing and in particular online activities, which can be done from anywhere with a laptop and access to the Internet really, so you gotta love that. ;o)

Oops, got a bit sidetracked there. My point (and I do have one) was simply that I love the summer and the sunshine to the point where I can always take more. I don't need it to end or complain that it's too hot - just drink water and stay in the shade and you'll be fine. That's how I see it anyway.

Anyway, just wanted to share that... I am a summerchild for sure. Maybe it's because I was born in August and just thrive on sunshine and warmth - oh yeah, I'm a Leo and damn proud of it, but we'll get to that.

Sunny smiles,
- GayGirl

No comments: