Monday, August 4, 2008

He's the man!

I LOVE my Advocate.com newsletter, because unlike the regular news, there's often something good and uplifting among these news - of course, it's not like reading a fairytale, since there's plenty of hate crime, homophobia and right wing fanatics that love to speak their mind, but still.


Today my "That's what I've been saying all along"-moment came, when reading this teaser in the Advocate news update:

"An openly gay man equally successful at playing a prime-time pussy hound and securing major endorsement deals, Neil Patrick Harris is doing just what closeted actors and their minders have called impossible."

It is so strange how this has gone under the rader for so long, which is why I am loving this article featured on Out.com

Happy gay greeting,
- GayGirl

No comments: