Thursday, June 25, 2009

How about both versions of the VF shoot?


Okay, sure, it's just a quick pec on the lips... but it is a kiss, and you KNOW they would've focused on this if it had been with one of the male co-stars. But it's okay to kiss another girl (thank you, Katy Perry, LOL). Well, you know, as long as you don't like it TOO much and actually want to do it when nobody's watching. ;o)

Anyway, after viewing the official VF shoot footage above, I stumbled across the "full" version on my beloved YouTube. In this complete version the girls are dancing and well - the video shows this, so don't take my word for it - they simply cannot keep their hands off of each other for even two seconds. Below is the uncut version, which a kind soul uploaded with the comment:
This is just for those Nikki Reed/Kristen Stewart fans out there who raised an eyebrow at the edited VF shoot.



It's sweet, it's wonderful and it must've been love (of SOME kind, anyway)...

LOVING the love,
- GayGirl

2 comments:

Get Set.Go said...

I really do hope they are secrectly together, that would make my year!

Unknown said...

The uncut vf video is gone... Where can I find it... Probably won't...