Sunday, June 7, 2009

I have decided...

THIS will be my body:


I'm not really close to it now, but in umm 15-20 pounds, I should surely be able to hit my mark. So now this picture is on my desktop, by my treadmill and now on my blog. :o)

I've got my birthday coming up in August, and I've already bought an outfit (though I plan on fitting into that one by mid July). All very exciting cause it's easier for me during the summer. I get energy from the sun and I need to pull on that.

Plus, I'm REALLY looking forward to very hot and steamy sex, when Wifey gets to enjoy the body I'll be happy with myself. Now THAT is one Hell of an incentive. ;o)

- Diet GayGirl

2 comments:

Landlady of Fat said...

Sheeit. I'd kill for that body. LOL

*** GayGirl2000 *** said...

Yeah, I know, right? Super inspiration - especially cause I know it'll drive my wifey crazy, LOL. Ahh, the power I'll have. ;o)