Friday, April 30, 2010

John Stamos?


I don't really know if I believe this, but a few nights ago Wifey dreamt that John Stamos was 'The Gay' that'll come out on May 5th. Like I said, I'm not so sure about this one, but just in case it turns out to be right, I figured I'd put it out there.

And afterall, he was once married to the very lovely and yummy (that's right, I said it) Rebecca Romijn, who's had many LGBT roles over the years. From transexual in 'Ugly Betty' to lady loving in 'Femme fatale' (can we please just forget Antonio Bandaras) and just over all super gay allegory known as 'X-MEN'. And now that I mentioned 'Femme Fatale', let me remind you just how much she was loving - and feeling - up one particular lady in that movie. It's also the only reason to watch the film, but you might as well stop when Antonio enters... unless you'd like to watch Rebeca do a little dancing in her underwear. Enjoy!



Also, in my "I think this is VERY likely"-category, I would just like to point out that Queen Latifah will be part of the Lilith Fair tour this summer. I can't imagine a better gig after having just come out as a proud lesbian. I'm just sayin'...

TTFN
- GG

No comments: