Tuesday, January 27, 2009

There's no excuse...

... then again, I have been BEYOND busy. I mean, to the point where my body started reacting (or rather acting up) with a rash. Oh no, I am not at all complaining, since I did choose all that I do. I'm simply stating that I've had my plate full. ;o)

For the past 3-4 months I've worked two fulltime jobs (to be executed during the hours of one fulltime job, mind you), a final exam which consisted of a 75 page report followed by an exam that I got through last week. Oh and this was all around Christmas and just managing every day life on top of that. But again, I chose it all and knew it would only be this crazy for a while. In a month's time I'll truly be back to a "normal" workload. Hmm, though of course I do have some projects going on as well.

In any case, the good news is that one of these "projects" is this blog, which means I AM BACK! :o) Super busy times are over, and yesterday I actually sat down a read a chapter in the book that I started during my summer vacation. It was almost a surreal experience to just relax and read. You really do enjoy things a lot more once you've been without them for a while.

TTFN... I will surely be back soon. :o)

- GayGirl

No comments: